river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Things to do for AR2 release
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:30:30 GMT
Hi all

I would like to take advantage of the momentum we seem to be getting on this
list/project to discuss the next release (AR2) and particularly what needs
to be done to be able to get a quality release out the door.

- Documentation cleanup: incorporate the changes made to the QA suite Ant
build / main Ant build into the build documentation
- Cleanup the hello example build and documentation (changes to main build
made it stop working)
- Release notes update: list from JIRA
- Tag/branch code
- Add a more extensive QA suite run to Hudson (I have access now)

Best
Jonathan