river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to normal: River-trunk #160
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:07:21 GMT
If we parametrize the test categories to run (already done that in my local
copy of the trunk) we could invoke ant like this:

ant -Dqatests.categories=id,jeri test.qa

and be able to specify different categories for the two builds

Most of the categories take pretty long to run, but some do not, like "id"
for instance. I have run them all by now so I could compile a list of
categories to run for each build.