river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSC - Seven
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:35:53 GMT
I for one think we need to focus on getting a River release out there,
and moving River out of incubation. Getting into a discussion on what
*external* technology/projects should be included into River as
optional components at this time is premature.

We could also first asses whether there are current services in River
that should first be viewed as optional. For example Mahalo,
Outrigger, Mercury, Norm. I suggest we get this squared away first.

As for whats the best for River and it's ecosystem? As mentioned above:

Get River out of incubation

Once thats done, we can discuss external technology/projects to bring
in. Certainly there are multiple candidates for this, and based on the
success of River moving out of incubation I would certainly consider
adding Rio to the mix here as well.

Regards

Dennis