river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing documentation (Was: Migration to Java 5 - Summary)
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 22:55:51 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 5:42 PM, Tom Hobbs <tom.hobbs@sucfin.com> wrote:
>> We are looking forward to contributions from interested people.
>
> What's the process for supplying extra documentation?  Are Jiras
> raised/commented on or is it something else?  Here I'm thinking of the
> wiki and editing rights.

The official River web site can only be modified by committers, so
you'll need to file Jira issues for any changes you want to see there.
Of course, anyone who makes a few good contributions will be
considered as a candidate for committership.

And I just realized that we also have a more open River wiki space at
http://wiki.apache.org/river/. There anyone can register a wiki
account and start contributing documentation. Feel free to use the
wiki space for any River or Jini -related topics.

BR,

Jukka Zitting