river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration to Java 5 - Summary
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 12:18:55 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Jeremy Easton-Marks
<coachjeremyeastonmarks@gmail.com> wrote:
> When are we proposing to make these changes? This release? A future point
> release? Or River 3.X?

I'm thinking about cutting AR2 fairly soon as the test integration
that I was worried about earlier has been progressing very well.

After that I'd propose that we do the package mapping to
org.apache.river and upgrade to Java 5. The release numbering should
bump to Apache River 3.0 to indicate these changes.

> On a completely different point. What are we doing about documentation,
> examples, and other things of that nature?

We are looking forward to contributions from interested people. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting