river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to normal: River-trunk #160
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 23:27:23 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:03 AM, Jonathan Costers
<jonathan.costers@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I notice Hudson is still using the make files to build the River QA harness
> and tests (when I look at the console output). Maybe we should reconfigure
> it to use Ant for building and running the harness and tests?

Yes, that would be good.

Do you have suggestions for the appropriate ant targets to invoke in
the CI build? Ideally we could have one reasonably fast CI build that
we can run as often as possible (i.e. whenever a commit is made), and
another more intensive CI build that's run daily or weekly depending
on how long it takes.

BR,

Jukka Zitting