river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject River-304 jtreg - unit and regression tests?
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 01:39:34 GMT
I raised an issue in Jira when I first saw Peter's reply, I hope you
don't mind.

Who was the Engineering lead for the Jini test harness?  Is it possible
the source code for adding support for jtreg-style tests to the Jini
harness is still available and could be donated to the River project for
reassessment?

I think its important we investigate the jtreg tests further.

Cheers,

Peter Firmstone.

At one time the engineering
lead for the Jini QA harness had prototyped adding support for
jtreg-style tests to the Jini harness, and I think that he had gotten
it more or less working