river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r765901 - /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/jcosters/
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:26:52 GMT
Op vrijdag 17-04-2009 om 14:11 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jukka
Zitting:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> > IMHO it would be better if we didn't have personal sandboxes. If you
> > have experimental changes that shouldn't yet go to trunk, it would be
> > better to put it in a topic-based branch that clearly identifies the
> > purpose of that experiment.
>
> Looking at the changes you've committed, I think they could have gone
> directly to trunk. Is there a reason why you'd rather use a branch for
> those changes?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

I am doing some last tests on two development machines and committing
changes to my skunk branch as they come along. It's easy for me to keep
my dev boxes synced that way.
As soon as this is finished, and nobody has objections, I can merge my
skunk branch to the trunk and get rid of it :-)

Best
Jonathan