river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RIVER-272 ClassDep Replacement Solutions?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:33:05 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Peter Firmstone <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
> Yep, that's the intent, I thought I'd save Tim the hassle of checking for
> namespace or class name conflicts before uploading the code onto Jira.

There's no need for code in Jira to be in perfect condition. In fact
the issue tracker is a perfect place for exchanging incomplete patches
before they are ready to be committed in svn.

Another reason for preferring to get the code in the issue tracker as
early as possible is that then we'll have a better record of who wrote
or modified which parts of the code.

BR,

Jukka Zitting