river-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wright <pdoubl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for patches to apply
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:02:00 GMT
Hi

Jini user here.

IMO, the only issue that seems like an easy fix (as part of the
deploy) and would be beneficial would be:

Javadoc available online and in download
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-268

The one major issue still open in that list
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-265) doesn't appear to
have any patches attached and at least at first glance, seems like a
non-trivial fix. We are not affected by it, though, and not sure how
others feel about it.

Personally, I'd rather see River move forward and get a release out soon.

BTW, Jukka, are you planning to release the distributables to the
central Maven repositories?

Regards
Patrick