river-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Brouwer" <mark.brou...@marbro.org>
Subject Re: Looking for patches to apply
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:26:39 GMT
Hi Jukka,

> Could someone review the open issues tagged for AR2 [1] to see if any
> of them should really be fixed before the release?
>
> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310600&fixfor=12312604&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

For all issues assigned to me that are "In Progress" the code is
ready, but ...

It has been mentioned before but RIVER-160 contains a patch for 3
issues in the list of outstanding issues, mainly enhancements to the
Service Browser with ServiceUI support. The fact that nobody reviews
them or notified me that at least he/she applied it locally to see
whether it works makes me hesitate to apply it. I can commit these
with a press of a button when I'm at home but it doesn't give me good
feeling to continue to work like this.

I also have patches for RIVER-265 and RIVER-147 but these require
screening and work by Peter Jones as he has been involved in the
discussion around these issues so far (in which I lacked the time to
reply to him unfortunatelly), see the starting point at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/200805.mbox/%3C4831D804.6010100@marbro.org%3E

If he is able to spend some time I think it should be possible to get
these in. Let me know Peter.

Regards,
--
Mark Brouwer