river-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ramsdale" <jeff.ramsd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deciding the Future
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:49:16 GMT
Hey Dan,
There are two issues:

1) The code structure is complex and unlike most other Java projects I've
seen - This is dealt with somewhat in other posts.

2) There is no particular help in setting up an IDE (I use and prefer
Eclipse) to work with the code. No project files, no indication how to set
up classpath(s), etc. How does one get started making changes to the code?
What would make it easier for folks to participate?

-jeff