river-dev mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:10:41 GMT
On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Michael McGrady
<mmcgrady@topiatechnology.com> wrote:
> There needs to be a lot more said than this and no I could not say I would
> be happy but this certainly captures the spirit of what I believe would be
> desirable.  I making jINI one among many here as it were does a lot to solve
> some significant issues.  There still are troubles with this but I think
> this is not the same and would definitely help.

>> Apache River Lease
>> Apache River Transaction
>> Apache River Entry
>> Apache River JavaSpaces
>> Apache River Jini Service Platform

In Architectural Terms (since you are keen on talking about that),
this is what we already have. From a packaging and codebase
organizational point of view, it is not separated at the moment, but
is something that I would like to see happening.

Cheers
Niclas