river-dev mailing list archives

From "John Sarman" <johnsar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:48:48 GMT
Awesome,     Lately I have been doing hardware development and web design,
so I haven't set up Jini lately, I would gladly be a tester of the .nbm if
-you create me an out-of-the-box experience :) Maybe we can change the tune
of this infinitely growing post to "Just Released out-of-box persistence
Jini for Netbeans".

Thanks,
John Sarman