river-dev mailing list archives

From "John Sarman" <johnsar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:20:43 GMT
Blitz has a LocalSpace implementation which I was referring to
from the javadocs. Of course if Dan wanted to tune he I bet he would have
the final word on that.

public class *LocalSpace*extends java.lang.Objectimplements
BlitzServer <http://www.dancres.org/bjspj/docs/docs/javadocs/org/dancres/blitz/remote/BlitzServer.html>

 An entirely local implementation of a JavaSpace using Blitz. Useful for
debugging where one would like client and server co-located. An instance of
this class, when configured with an appropriate TxnGateway instance, can
provide an embedded space implementation. For an example, see TxnStress

Regardless, you still need Jini core so it is a mute point.

As for the license, BSD is great also so oops on my part.

John