river-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <mmcgr...@topiatechnology.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 03:50:03 GMT
Thanks, John.  I agree with everything you say.  However . . .
but . . . why not do what it takes to split them?  Why not put all the
classes necessry to do JavaSpaces in JavaSpaces?  Now would be the
time to do it, if ever?  If one of JavaSpaces or JINI has to "wear the
pants", shouldn't it be JavaSpaces and not JINI, i.e., shouldn't JINI
depend on JavaSpaces and not the reverse?

Mike