river-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Campbell <campb...@informatics.com>
Subject Re: Deciding the Future
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:14:57 GMT
I would also be strongly infavor of moving to maven. I think Maven is
exactly what is needed to simplify the dependency management, and make
using a simple service such as "java spaces" easier to do without
getting lost in all the rest of the dependencies. I use Maven for all
my maven-dependent projects.

It is a task I'm willing to help with if the community agrees to move
to Maven.

Keith