river-dev mailing list archives

From Jools <jool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deciding the Future
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:44:43 GMT
+1

I've love to see the codebase move over to a maven build.

Over the last 9 months we have moved all our projects over to maven, with
great success.
Our build and release procedures are greatly reduced, and getting developers
up and running with their ide's.

I'd be happy to Log a JIRA and take a lead on this, what do others think ?

--Jools