river-dev mailing list archives

From richard nicholson <richard.nichol...@paremus.com>
Subject Re: Jini Service Container advice...
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:56:46 GMT
Dan,

If you are interested in synthesis of OSGi with Jini, check out the
newton project @ newton.codecauldron.org. Newton "Systems" use Jini
discovery and leasing mechanisms, and support dynamic proxies. Spring
"classic" and Spring DM are supported, also Jetty.

Any queries, send them to the newton mail list.

This is an active project, with a series of release planned throughout
09.

Regards

Richard