river-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Brouwer" <mark.brou...@marbro.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r724232 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/branches/next: ./ DISCLAIMER KEYS LICENSE NOTICE build.xml build_common.xml doc/ index.html src/
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:42:13 GMT
Hi Niclas,

Just a very quick reply (sorry for being very brief but I'm only able
to operate in police mode for now ;-) ) but could you elaborate the
exact purpose of this branch?

Also it doesn't seem to be in line with the branching policy we agreed
upon, see
http://incubator.apache.org/river/RIVER/development-process.html . To
me this seems to serve as a skunk branch, the 'branches' branch is for
maintenance purposes.

B.T.W. I will try to write the incubator board report today or tomorrow.

Regards,
--
Mark Brouwer

--