river-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <mmcgr...@topiatechnology.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:57:02 GMT
Thanks, Wade.

You have my point askew.  I don't know how to switch your thinking.  I
understand that one package or product often will need another.  That
is obvious.  I also understand that classes can be arranged in
packages that are badly structured.  It would, for example, make no
sense for the class Class to be in the concurrency package.  Your
description of what I think makes me a dodo.

Mike

On Dec 12, 2008, at 12:30 AM, Wade Chandler wrote:

> Oh jeesh man. Yes, stakeholders, projects, and relation. You have
> just been writing about how it is such a no-no for JavaSpaces to use
> Entry because it is not specifically a part of spaces....well String
> isn't either...and neither is Class.
>
> Wade

Michael McGrady
Senior Engineer