river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@marbro.org>
Subject Re: Board Report is due.
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 23:16:28 GMT
Hi Niclas,

Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Gang,
>
> since noone picked up the slack while I have been away on vacation, I
> have splurted a quick report from my angle. We have 40 hours to
> closing, so if there is something else you want to bring up, then you
> need to hurry up!!!
>
> You can find the report at; http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2008
>

> Cheers
> Niclas

Just found this message in my backlog when I tried to understand why the
report was already written on the Wiki when I wanted to write it, thanks!

I think you gave a fair summary of what has been said by many in the
community, although I don't believe you could call your summary a
consensus. One thing that concerns me and what you haven't expressed in
your Board Report, is that the current set of committers didn't express
much of their opinion and IMHO that should be seen as a concern.

Regards,
--
Mark