river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@marbro.org>
Subject Re: Jini Service Container advice...
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 21:49:55 GMT
Hi Dan,

Dan Rollo wrote:

> Seven
> http://www.cheiron.org
> This link appears broken. Is it replaced by:

A while ago the new management of Virgil, the owner of the domain
cheiron.org and the copyright holder, removed the DNS entries for the
Cheiron project after the last committer left the company. By adding the
entries below to your host file you can get to the Cheiron site:

   62.177.181.217  www.cheiron.org scm.cheiron.org issue.cheiron.org

I hope to resolve some issues with Virgil so they will restore the DNS
entries, or I will have to move Cheiron to another location, but my
problem is that I'm lacking time for that.

Seven is still being used by commercial companies and supported by me,
either the free support that comes with the open source project or on a
commercial basis when I do projects with it. If you have question please
mail me at mark.brouwer@marbro.org because the cheiron.org addresses
were removed as well.

Regards,
--