river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:24:46 GMT
I think you'll find in any debate, more scientific in nature at least, which by itself precludes
politics :-D, devoid of words, and more filled with examples of the thing being debated will
be more tolerable for those in the discussion. We can talk architecture all day long, but
without an understanding of exactly what you or we are talking about, those pieces we are
referring, and specifically what River is, will be, and everyone's understanding of those
things, cohesion, decoupling, architecture (to a degree) are all irrelevant. The needs and
requirements and what that means at large are needed first. The horse before the cart.

Wade

Wade Chandler, CCE
Software Engineer and Developer, Certified Forensic Computer Examiner, NetBeans Dream Team
Member, and NetBeans Board Member
http://www.certified-computer-examiner.com
http://www.netbeans.org