river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:49:26 GMT
I didn't say you were a dodo :-D Anyways, forget that, see my other reply to your points. Seems
the only real area I disagreed with you there is no javaspaces no jini.

Wade

Wade Chandler, CCE
Software Engineer and Developer, Certified Forensic Computer Examiner, NetBeans Dream Team
Member, and NetBeans Board Member
http://www.certified-computer-examiner.com
http://www.netbeans.org