river-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McConnell" <em.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Split JavaSpaces and JINI
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:03:27 GMT
+1

--
Surely the Germans, who gave us "schadenfreude" and "weltschmertz", have a
term for "the uneasy semi-certainty that one's assertion is soundly backed

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
 - Herm Albright

Slower minds keep right.
- unknown