river-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <mmcgr...@topiatechnology.com>
Subject Re: A Conversation: was Split JINI
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 17:00:42 GMT
I am replying to these individually to stop this thread as Niclas has
indicated he would like.  That seems okay to me.  If anyone would like
to contact me individually, as many already have, you are welcome to
do so.  Normally I do not like to take active conversations offline.
But here it has been more or less requested by Niclas.

Mike