river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Deciding the Future
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:57:40 GMT

This reminds me of that quote - "Some people, when confronted with a
problem, think 'I know, I?ll use regular expressions.' Now they have two
problems".

I'm not in favour of Maven.  I can see restructuring the build somewhat
for Ant (remember, the structure really comes from being built with a
makefile, before there was an Ant).

Cheers,

Greg.

--