river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Jini Service Container advice...
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:17:21 GMT

On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 15:41, Dan Rollo wrote:
> Hi All,

<snip/>
> Harvester
> https://harvester.dev.java.net/
> Is this still active, and has the latest code been published somewhere?

Harvester is in active development and use, but aside from being busy
I've been more-or-less waiting for AR2 to do a switch to River and
publish the latest sources. I'd be happy to talk to you off-list about
moving that forward to integrate with DistCC's needs.

Cheers,

Greg.

--
Greg Trasuk, President