river-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Chance" <sgcha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Jini/River
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:14:57 GMT
Gregg,

Please forgive me for what I'm about to say.  While all this is surely an
engineering marvel - and perhaps necessary, it has no impact or wow factor
to motivate 'outsiders' to download, install and use it.

I don't expect to influence the community to make a sharp rudder change, but
one is sorely needed to bring River from real obscurity to something of
relevance.

Sam