river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Future of Jini/River
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:58:19 GMT
I suppose this should have been in the other thread "Deciding the future" as it enumerated
a lot of things....anyways, point still valid.

Thanks,

Wade

Wade Chandler, CCE
Software Engineer and Developer, Certified Forensic Computer Examiner, NetBeans Dream Team
Member, and NetBeans Board Member
http://www.certified-computer-examiner.com
http://www.netbeans.org