river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: AR2
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 03:35:33 GMT
HI Mark-

We have a boatload of tests that were originally contributed
by Sun that are now part of this project.  I know Brian Murphy
did some work this year to get them buildable and runnable
(I'll dig up that commit and forward) -- so they should be there,
runnable, and help to validate the release.

Don't you agree?

-Jim