river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's up with River?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:57:14 GMT
Hi Craig,

Thanks for the reply. I was not aware that a member of the community
could move things forward, thats very interesting.

Could the project (committers) provide some feedback on this? I had
asked a similar question on AR2 (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/200807.mbox/%3c9CE0773C-2DB8-46EB-BB33-1EC8DEA808D1@gmail.com%3e

) back on July 24th.

Again, if there is something that I can help with, let me know

Thanks and regards

Dennis