river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@marbro.org>
Subject Re: Change to net.jini API
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 15:36:06 GMT
Hi Wade,

Wade Chandler wrote:
> [...]

If there is a better method name I'm all for it, I think the method
level javadoc gives a better description of what it does and the name
was the best at a certain evening I could come up with.

> as it seems per the method name the parameter codebase would be
> className. Is that what it was supposed to be, or is the intended use?

What is passed in is really the same argument (codebase) as what is
passed in at the call below:

     PreferredClassProvider.loadClass(String codebase,
                 			             String name,
			             ClassLoader defaultLoader)

So it is really the codebase as found in a marshalled stream e.g.
--
Mark