river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@marbro.org>
Subject Re: easy way to see fixed/resolved issues
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 10:30:34 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:

> So I think you are right, I will reopen this issue for someone else to
> resolve it. Do want to have a go at it Gregg ;-) ?

As nobody volunteered for RIVER-230 I'm removing it from the issues to
solve for AR2. It still would be nice if somebody would tackle this one
given statements as "This is a big pain, especially for new Jini users"
;-P as it would solve 2 problems, getting currently non-committers
involved and solving the pain. I have still plenty of stuff to do for
AR2 so I'm not volunteering here.
--
Mark