river-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Landis" <sean.lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: easy way to see fixed/resolved issues
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 03:35:18 GMT
I've been quiet for a while so I might as well jump in before going to bed.

I agree with Gregg that it would be better to honor equality of '/'
and '\'. This is a big pain, especially for new Jini users.

I don't like the Ant argument because I don't like Ant ;-) We use
Maven and I am not sure what the situation there is. It just seems
wrong to me to put this off on a build tool rather than fix it.

Sean