river-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Barnaby <Frank.Barn...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: River - jstk - Build Def:
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 18:19:17 GMT

On May 27, 2008, at 12:57, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:

> Frank Barnaby wrote:
>> I don't know much about the Continuum build process, but I do have
>> an account.  I changed the build schedule to "never", which should
>> do the trick.  Aside from that change, the build definition remains
>> intact just in case we decide to use it in the future.
>
> Then what's the point of a CI server? :-)
> All you need to do is change the scm path (under "Project
> Information") to the new location:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/
>
> The removal of the directory was part of RIVER-294.
>
> Holger

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Hudson had been
configured as our build server (apparently not CI).  I examined the
build history on Hudson, and found it's been building River
successfully for at least the past month.  Does anyone know why
Continuum has been building River when Hudson had supposedly been
configured to be the build server?  Do we need both?

Frank