river-dev mailing list archives

From "Rollo, Dan" <DRo...@ETS.ORG>
Subject Final Release of Apache River v2.1.1?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:24:02 GMT
> I saw a thread a while back about this, but didn't see how it
> concluded.
>
> Did we ever get an ARv2.1.1 final posted? I can see the release
> candidate at the following page:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/river/RIVER/downloads.html
>
> The "Official Releases" section is empty.
>
> Is there a plan to publish a final version of that release?
>
> Dan

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.
It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,
or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from
your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.