river-dev mailing list archives

From Ronald J Mann <Ron.M...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Review for public API changes JarWrapper
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:49:12 GMT
Sorry for the delay. Did the best I could given the patch to discern the
changes, seems okay to me.  I struggled a bit trying to get a side by
side diff, which I failed miserably at so I had to do this the hard
way.  Was wondering if any of the svn  gurus out there  could enlighten
me as to how I could  have gotten something along the lines of webrev,
with a side by side complete source diff?

=Ron=