river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Re: Moderation
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:11:21 GMT
Mark Brouwer wrote:

> The Fish-eye feature in JIRA seems also to be dependent on these
> notifications because Fred's svn comments looks OK, but I can't see the
> code changes for some reason.

Sorry, I think I need a spring break, or more than a few scattered hours
to participate here ... I'm mixing the Fish-Eye tab in JIRA with the
Subversion tab (where I can see Fred's code modifications) and for none
of the people whose commit notifications come through I see something in
the Fish-Eye tab. Probably we need to setup Fish-Eye for this one to
work, but I was not actually after that.

Nevertheless please set me up for moderation so I can help with that task.
--
Mark