river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@cheiron.org>
Subject Patch withdrawn and question related to ClassDep
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 20:57:04 GMT
I just withdraw a patch due to an error I introduced while fixing a
problem and overlooked apparently. While fixing the problem I also
encountered line 685 (trunk) where I believe there is a potential NPE.

When entering as a package name '.' for the '-in' option it will be
added to the inside list of inside package as null (line 546). In case
of the old behavior when specifying a directory for finding the roots
this can lead to an NPE. I'm planning on just to add a null check and
continue the loop instead of trying to solve the outstanding
questions related prune, empty inside list, etc. given the fact
that one should use the new behavior.

I have a working copy now (I believe), but I want to do some extra
verifications before uploading the patch.
--
Mark