river-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Questions
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 00:37:33 GMT
Hi Mark,

On Feb 2, 2008, at 3:16 AM, Mark Brouwer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently mentioned that it might be confusing for people what part
> of
> the svn tree they have to pick (due to the reorganization). Well that
> confusing already arose. What shall we do? delete river/trunk or is
> there another way to make it invisible?

You could make river/trunk contain a README file that explains why the
obvious choice isn't the right one.

README:
You have checked out the river/trunk module, and probably didn't
realize that there's nothing here. The river community has decided to
split river into two parts.

At river/jtsk/trunk you can find the part of the river project that
deals with ...

Craig

> Another thing I bumped into, it appears that I edited the Confluence
> Wiki to show the right svn location to utilize by people who want to
> grap the source but again these changes didn't propagate to the River
> generated website. This is Confluence
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RIVER/Source+Code and
> this is
> the River site http://incubator.apache.org/river/RIVER/source-
> code.html
>
> So it looks like changes in some pages propagate, while others don't
> (I
> think the Confluence inclusion mechanism is causing this). Is there
> a solution to this, or a way I can trigger generation of the whole
> website (I think I need admin rights for that).
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Mark

Craig Russell