river-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 19:16:38 GMT
Hi,

On Feb 2, 2008 1:16 PM, Mark Brouwer <mark.brouwer@cheiron.org> wrote:
> I recently mentioned that it might be confusing for people what part of
> the svn tree they have to pick (due to the reorganization). Well that
> confusing already arose. What shall we do? delete river/trunk or is
> there another way to make it invisible?

Yes, just remove it. I actually assumed you'd have used "svn move"
instead of "svn copy" when migrating the code, but "svn move" followed
by "svn delete" is essentially the same thing.

> Another thing I bumped into, it appears that I edited the Confluence
> Wiki to show the right svn location to utilize by people who want to
> grap the source but again these changes didn't propagate to the River
> generated website. This is Confluence
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RIVER/Source+Code and this is
> the River site http://incubator.apache.org/river/RIVER/source-code.html
>
> So it looks like changes in some pages propagate, while others don't (I
> think the Confluence inclusion mechanism is causing this). Is there a
> solution to this, or a way I can trigger generation of the whole website
> (I think I need admin rights for that).

I triggered a full export of the site, and the changes should become
visible in a few hours.

Normally Confluence only exports pages when they change, and
apparently the triggering mechanism doesn't take includes into
account. I don't see why we need the include mechanism there. Just put
the contents of the SourceAccess page directly into the Source Code
page.

BR,

Jukka Zitting