river-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:45:45 GMT
On Jan 28, 2008, at 10:30 PM, Mark Brouwer wrote:

> I have a patch I want to attach to an issue and I can see a tab
> named "Subversion Commits" but I don't see a specific operation for
> attaching a patch. Should I just use the "Attach file to this
> issue" operation to attach my patch, or am I missing something?

Yes. The "Subversion commits" tab will show any svn commit logs (and
diffs links, IIRC) that are related to that issue. This works only if
the committer did the sensible thing of referencing (as in, typing)
the issue ID such as "RIVER-212" in the log.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Blogging at http://boldlyopen.com/