river-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Barnaby <Frank.Barn...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTING ISSUE with apache-river-2.1.1-incubating
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:47:36 GMT
I've uploaded a new release candidate to my people area:

     http://people.apache.org/~fbarnaby/river/2.1.1

Here's what I've changed:

    - Removed references in info-index.html related to
	former (now obsolete) installation process.
     - Removed top-level docs from source distribution.
     - Fixed issues in release notes related to outrigger
	logstore and snaplogstore.
     - Fixed a typo in outrigger's package.html .
     - Added note to top-level build.xml referring users
	to doc/build.html for build instructions.

I've also uploaded the Rat output.

Frank