river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: new CWiki (Was: Re: Branching strategy (Was: svn commit: r601098 - /incubator/river/trunk/jtsk/doc/release-notes/index.html))
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:01:31 GMT
On Jan 7, 2008, at 2:55 PM, Mark Brouwer wrote:
> Jim Hurley wrote:
>
>> The http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI page explains some about the
>> autoexport
>> that takes place (to generate HTML).  There is an autoexport
>> template that
>> I copied over from openjpa:
>> <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/admin/autoexport/template-edit.action?space=RIVER

>> > You certainly have to be logged in to Confluence to be able to
>> see that,
>> but you may also need to be the space admin (I'm not sure), so you
>> may
>> not be able to access that.
>> There are also css style sheets, etc that I 'borrowed' from
>> openjpa.  You can see
>> that stuff at http://people.apache.org/~jhurley
>
> Jim,
>
> I noticed the problem with the doubled navigation bar is still there
> and
> I wanted to see whether I could find the problem, but as you already
> suspected you need admin rights for that.
>
> Could you post that template here so I could have a look.
> --
> Mark

##
#macro (renderPage $title)
         #set($globalHelper = $action.getGlobalHelper())
         #set($renderer = $globalHelper.getWikiStyleRenderer())
         #foreach ($child in $page.space.pages)
                #if ($child.title.equals($title))
                          #set ($content =
$renderer.convertWikiToXHtml($child.toPageContext(),
$child.content).trim())
                          $content
                #end
          #end
#end
##
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd

">
<!--
          Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
or more contributor license agreements.
          See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for
additional information regarding copyright ownership.
          The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License,
Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
          use this file except in compliance with the License. You may
obtain a copy of the License
          at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless
required by applicable law or agreed to in
          writing,  software distributed under the License is
distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES
          OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See
the License for the specific language
          governing permissions and limitations under the License.
-->
<head>

          <link href="http://people.apache.org/~jhurley/river-template/styles/site.css

" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
          <link href="http://people.apache.org/~jhurley/river-template/styles/type-settings.css

" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

          <title>
              Apache River -- $page.title
          </title>
</head>
<!-- Banner -->
#renderPage("Banner")

$autoexport.breadcrumbs($page)
#renderPage("Top Navigation Bar")

            <tbody>
                        $body
                                   #renderPage("SideNav")
               </tbody>

                  #editReport()
                     (<a href="$confluenceUri/pages/editpage.action?
pageId=$page.id">edit page</a>)
Prud'hommeaux based on <a href="http://activemq.apache.org">ActiveMQ
template</a></div>

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/