river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:06:25 GMT
As you saw - we got approval from the Apache Incubator to
release v2.1.1   :-)

There are also a number of other steps detailed in
<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html>
about distributing the release..  Frank (help from others? please?),
do you understand what the steps are, and do you think you'll be
able to do them soon?

Once MarkB concludes the "Branching Strategy" vote  (and
assuming it gets approved), I think we want to tag the release
and open up the trunk immediately for changes.

I will try and get the Incubator project page:
<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/river.html>
updated this weekend.

Just wanted us to get thinking about our next steps.  Any and all
comments/suggestions/questions welcome.

-  jhurley @ apache.org