river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: VOTING ISSUE with apache-river-2.1.1-incubating
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:53:05 GMT
Yep - we expected there would be some growing pain in learning
the ASF ways of getting a release out.  It was actually one one of the
reasons we first though of putting out this release (AR1) without a lot
of functionality changes.

Thanks again for all the insights.

Hoping others have a chance to look at the candidate Frank has posted
to see if there's anything (obviously) wrong.

-Jim