river-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Branching Strategy River
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:53:51 GMT
Hi,

On Jan 25, 2008 1:05 AM, Mark Brouwer <mark.brouwer@cheiron.org> wrote:
> The above has been completed, I didn't see any commit notifications
> passing by for this in river-commits but the repository reflects the
> branching operations.

This was your first commit to River? In that case the commit
notifications are still waiting for moderation. The messages should
come through once Jim, Frank, or Geir (the current river-commits
moderators) accepts the moderation request.

PS. Note to moderators, you'll want to use reply-all when responding
to the moderation request as that'll tell the list to pass Mark's
future commits through without moderation.

BR,

Jukka Zitting