river-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorry but need help
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 10:31:53 GMT
Hi,

On Jan 7, 2008 1:32 PM, Rikard Elofsson <rikard.elofsson@digdog.com> wrote:
> Sorry for this message but I really really dont know how to leave this
> list. I have emailed the list server and it responds with a confirmation
> message, after replying to this it says that my email address is not on
> the list, I still get list emails. How to proceed?

You are probably subscribed with some other address that forwards
email to your inbox.

You can find the subscribed address by looking at the source of this
message (or any message you receive from this list). Look for the
Return-Path header like the following:

Replace the "-return-1234" part with "-unsubscribe" to get an address
that you can use to unsubscribe yourself. For example, I could
unsubscribe myself by sending a message to: